Inside are broadcast bits of glass onto a telescreen
Shattered-hope-pixels glisten, moments crystalline
Shutterspeed and camera feed splice up frozen time
All to soon this will be
Yet another memory
All to soon this will be memory.
Yes, glass falls from fluorescent ceiling skies
rain on my shoulders, the groaning pipe
resonates my veins.
As static glistens
sometimes cold lights up the dark
in sparks, but they are icy metal.
(s i l e n c e)
101907STATICSTATICSTATIC101917STATICSTATICSTATIC1019107STATICSTATICSTATIC
dniwer d n i w e r d n i w e r d n i w e r d n i w e r [STOP] {PLAY}
Yet another memory
All too soon d n i w e r d n i w e r d n i w e r d [STOP] {PLAY}
memory d n i w e r d n i w e r d n i w e r [STOP] {PLAY}
Shattered hope d n i w e r
Shattered hope d n i w e r
Shattered [STOP]
Hope again.
Hope again.
Hope again.
I went out winter up ice branches
steel the sky dismember message
lithos soft as molten melting
say goodbye to cold reflecting
mirrors
Turn your eyes to eastern skies!
2 comments:
Interesting stuff here. I like it, a lot, actually... it's unique and yet very compelling.
Regarding the Regina Spektor song at the end, I actually started out not thinking it was quite right, but then it grew on me as I continued to listen to it and the credits rolled. So I'm in favor.
The new format is definitely easier on the eyes.
Yo it's Laurie... from one poet to another... you're good, bro!
see ya around
Post a Comment