yeah, i think it is a lot of the time. i tend to be fairly introspective, and i also tend to think about other peoples' thoughts and actions as well, and that comes out in my poems.
I see. Nice. I respect that. Levi, I have been reading more of your poems lately. Pretty good! I wish i could ask you all of these questions that http://leviwall.blogspot.com/I have now.
4 comments:
it's actually a new kind of poem i invented. a hyperku. hyperlink + haiku. click on it!
haikus usually focus on nature, hyperkus focus on human nature.
Neat. Is human nature a big part of your inspiration?
yeah, i think it is a lot of the time. i tend to be fairly introspective, and i also tend to think about other peoples' thoughts and actions as well, and that comes out in my poems.
I see. Nice. I respect that. Levi, I have been reading more of your poems lately. Pretty good! I wish i could ask you all of these questions that http://leviwall.blogspot.com/I have now.
Post a Comment