Music is a very large part of my life. I've spent my share of money on albums and concert tickets. I bet music is important to you too. So I'd like to hear... who is your favorite musical artist (individual or group) and why. If you'd like to participate, just write your answer in a comment.
And it's only fair that I'd answer my own question...
Currently, I'd say my favorite group is none other than MuteMath. First of all, they have a very original style. Their palette of sounds seamlessly bridges the gap between acoustic and electric; thus, they have a beautifully exciting yet organic style. Each musician in the group is individually outstanding as well, making the music rich and interesting. Second, the lyrics are enchanting: Paul Meany's spiritual side definitely seeps through, yet the songs remain practically applicable and reachable to even the most secular audience. Third, and not least of all, their live show is amazing. Energetic only begins to describe their set, and each member's personality readily flows out as they preform.
With that, I'll leave you with a video of MuteMath preforming their song "Chaos."
Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment